Flatlay Faves - January
Things I'm loving lately in the form of a flatlay... #FlatlayFaves
- Red bandana - I've been wearing this tied as a simple neck scarf. This particular one is from Claires, but I've seen these simple classic bandanas everywhere, including some dollar stores!
- A sleek, skinny banded watch - This one is also from Claires (under $20!).
- Apple Pencil - Because my husband SO kindly bought me the iPad Pro & Apple Pencil combo... and I'M OBSESSED with them!
- Simple rose gold ring - been rocking this band every single day. I like the way it's just barely there.
- Square-ish sunnies - this pair is from Forever21 and I've actually had them for 3 years now.
- NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream - this one is in the shade "Monte Carlo" and I like how you can blot it on slightly with your fingers for a subtle red tint, or really build it up to a super intense berry red.
- NYX Shine Killer Primer - I rediscovered my love for this when I used it under my bridal makeup. A+ job at keeping my oily skin at bay.
- Black coffee - because I've FINALLY gotten used to (and even grown to enjoy) the taste of plain, black coffee with absolutely no cream or sugar. Yay for a guilt-free coffee buzz!